Wednesday, December 26, 2007

LOVE STORY

I watched u from the window...
I hid myself until my friends dared meto talk to you..
i was shy and i choked..
U didn't realise..
We were friends...


Days passed...
I receive a call from a stranger..
i pick it up and he asked , "guess who?
"With a smile, i replied u...
We began to msg everyday..
i love ur voice..


Weeks passed...
U said "I love you"I was suprised...
i was in cloud nine
because i love you too..
We fell in love..

we met again...
U held me close...
U looked at me lovingly..
U smiled at me so sweetly..
U held my hand..
I love you more...


I love ur tenderness and the love u shower on me..
Everytime i see u, i feel alive..
I wanna be with u...forever.. and ever..


Months passed...
We broke up...
because we weren't ready
I cried..
I feel apart...
but i stand up again as u did..
I moved on but feelings remained...
Because these tears prove my love for u...
I yearn for u to come back..


Years passed..
I see you again...
There you were..
with flowers on urhand...
You have a new love, i knew it
My eyes filled with tears as you
walked to me.
U smiled to me like years before..
U held my hand like before..
U whispered "I love you"


I cried tears of joy as i hugged u...
I love you... i really do..
My feelings towards u never fade...
I missed that sense on ur shirt..
I missed the warmth of ur embrace..
I missed the moments we used to have..
most of all..
i miss you..U came back...


Finally...
Here i am in a white wedding gown..
There u are... by my side...
As we walked to the church..
i smiled cheerfully saying " I do "U were mine...
i was yours..
Now we can be together forever..
I love you...

No comments: